I’m looking for a Head of Social for a full-service digital content and social agency based in central London. Our client are currently working with over HALF of the current FTSE 100 companies – from financial services to retailers, consumer brands and a range of B2B industries.
- Plan and deliver effective social media management and moderation for a range of clients
- Devise and deploy content distribution strategies for the sharing of content to communities and relevant individuals
- Effectively plan and manage content for the brand with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and manage content calendars
- Manage client liaison on your accounts, building excellent client relationships and keep everything on track and on budget
- Constantly identify opportunities to create best in class social content ideas and executions
- Have 4 + years’ experience working in a social media or digital marketing agency
- Have strong client facing skills – proven history of being on the frontline and dealing with clients on a daily basis
Perks of the Job
Moving into new refurbished offices
Training programmes available
Fast -track progression
Monthly social events
Our client is a specialist content agency, who offer strategy and creation across all channels from content analysis and planning to content writing, production and delivery. They work with over 150 organisations from well-loved charities to global brands, and high-street banks to government departments.
Contact Kylie Berry for more details on this exciting opportunity