One of London’s top content marketing agencies, are looking for a strategic and analytical Paid Social expert to join their team. As well as managing brand awareness & direct response campaigns, you will act as a consultant, advising the business on a best practice for all things social advertising.
- Plan and execute paid social strategies across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for a well-renowned retail & tech client
- Run detailed reports on campaign performance against KPIs and work on possible improvements & alterations
- Ensure your paid media campaigns integrate well with the agency’s wider digital offering (e.g. influencer marketing and content marketing)
- You will be able to manage both junior team members and projects
- Expert understanding of various paid social tools such as Facebook Ads & Google Analytics
- Liaise with media owners and senior stakeholders at client(s)
- At least 2 years digital advertising/paid social experience is essential
Perks of the Job
- Work for an international content agency
- Great career progression opportunities
- Free breakfast
- Weekly free after work drinks
Our client is a real pioneer within London’s digital landscape, and are firmly established as one of the ‘go-to guys’ for all things social & content. With offices in Europe, Asia and the US, they have grown a hugely exciting list of international clients across beauty, hospitality, alcohol and tech.
You’ll be mostly working on one of the agency’s flagship accounts, a British retail giant.
Contact Greta for more details on this exciting opportunity