I’m presently working with an award winning PR and Creative Content agency which concentrate on constructing powerful, responsive video content using a campaigning approach to get their message across whilst targeting the marketing world’s future generation. A Junior-Mid Weight Designer is required with a background in creating very high end motion graphic and animation based content to be distributed across social channels.
- Work collaboratively alongside a small team of highly visual designers and get stuck in with designing campaigns across multiple social and publishing channels, bringing all creative content to life
- Design quick delivery concepts/ideas that will live across social channels to be shared
- Create highly engaging content in a hands-on capacity to attracts and innovate youth for flagship account as well as working with other household name, creatively ambitious brands
- Aware of the latest design movements trending
- Able to push ideas and go one step further for clients
- Assertive in presenting and providing creative input for all areas
- Trial with social formats and methods to engage well with target audience
- Use of various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & Snapchat
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in integrated/social/digital agencies with degree in a relevant subject
Perks of the Job
- Free breakfast
- Opportunity to attend top industry events and work with some of the most amazing minds in the digital media & creative industry
- Retail and restaurant discounts
- Regular team drinks
Our client are one of the industry’s most well known PR and Creative Content agencies and offer the best of both worlds. They are great innovators and reliably distribute their incredible content created by some of the best strategic minds in the world.
This award winning agency explore exciting creative to generate audiences and increase engagement with their target audience through social platforms. Truly, this is a fantastic place to join both on a personal and professional scale as you will be working closely with the Creative Director who is an experienced innovator and understands how important it is for you to grow and learn.
Contact Isha Brown for more details on this exciting opportunity