If you’re an influencer marketing enthusiast who excels working autonomously, look no further for your next job…
A rapidly-growing British influencer marketing agency are looking for an Account Manager who can develop effective influencer campaigns, whilst comfortably liaising with a variety of high-profile clients.
- Oversee the development and implementation of influencer marketing strategies
- Research and identify potential influencers and bloggers before creating & maintaining relationships with them
- Provide excellent client service to clients – whether small, large, new or current
- Excellent knowledge of various social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest & Snapchat
- You’ll have a highly entrepreneurial mindset
- You’ll be comfortable working independently and able to use your own initiative to complete tasks
Perks of the Job
- The chance to work within the hugely exciting and booming influencer space
- Flexible/remote working options
- Opportunity to travel for work
Using impressive technology and tools, our client identifies social media’s biggest stars, and develops tailored influencer marketing campaigns with them for their clients.
2017 has seen the agency work with a number of huge clients including an international mobile network, a British automotive brand and an iconic tech giant.
Contact Kendal Jay for more details on this exciting opportunity