Looking for your next move? How about joining a content marketing agency focused on creativity? Working with some massive brands across retail, automotive and tech you will find yourself handling clients on a day to day basis and being their main point of contact.
- Creating multimedia content for all social media channels such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat
- Developing and managing campaigns, plus planning delivery for all content
- Liaising with the client and external agencies regularly
- Monitoring and reporting, utilising tools such as Google Analytics
- Building relationships with influencers and bloggers through social networking
- 3-4 years working in a brand social media role is required
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Ability to work with social media metrics, scheduling tools and digital analytics
- Proficiency in Photoshop
Perks of the Job
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- 28 days holiday – 3 compulsory between Christmas and New Year
- Regular social events / team building
My client is a content marketing agency with a strong focus on creative. Formed just over a decade ago, they have grown to be almost 100 people strong with a great working bond. They are a specialist agency that thrives on innovation and ingenuity and likes individuality. Working across some of the biggest brands on the market, this is a great opportunity for progression and to move into a great social media team.
Contact Pardeep Thandi for more details on this exciting opportunity