If you’re a junior level social media pro and would relish the chance to join one of the world’s most prestigious comms networks, look no further! A Social Media Executive is wanted to execute and manage social media campaigns and accounts for a luxury automotive brand & £multi-billion healthcare & pharmaceuticals giants.
- Plan and publish engaging & effective social media content across a number of platforms
- Develop detailed content calendars to schedule social media posts and record engagement levels
- Daily use of social media management & analytical tools such as Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Audiense, Pulsar, Crimson Hexagon &Sysomos – all to run, monitor and analyse campaigns
- A passion for social media & in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram & Pinterest is essential
- 1 year + experience of executing social media campaigns, within an agency environment
- Healthcare/pharma experience is a big bonus
Perks of the Job
- Join an agency named by PR Week in their ‘Best Place to Work’ honours
- Excellent training within the work place to work on professional development tools
- Very busy social environment with a friendly team
- Generous employee benefits such as cheap gym membership, cycle to work scheme and free breakfast
As part of one of the world’s biggest marketing groups, this agency are undoubtedly one of the most well-known names within the PR &comms industry. With offices in over 60 different countries, and a whole array of prestigious awards under their belt, the agency has an impressive list of clients – spanning international retail, automotive, telecommunications and healthcare industries.
Contact Kylie Berry for more details on this exciting opportunity