If you’re a senior level social media pro and would relish the chance to join one of the UKs most up and coming media agencies, then look no further! A Social Media/Business Director is wanted to execute and manage the social proposition for this exciting agency, and in turn help scale out the business for big growth in 2018 through your strong commercial acumen.
- Develop strategies and tactics that build and engage audiences through content creation and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
- Creating and implementing content campaigns (video, audio, text) to ensure high quality relevant content is distributed and available to targeted audiences
- Online influencer engagement e.g. identifying and building relationships with bloggers, communities and developing engagement tactics
- Creative thinker with experience of generating new campaign ideas and messaging
- Familiarity with SEO / SEM techniques, PPC and ad-buy campaigns for clients as well as basic understanding of the web development process
- Key client contact and day-to-day account activity
Perks of the Job
- Regular team events and team building activities including ‘Film & Food nights’
- First class facilities including a fully loaded kitchen
- Very busy social environment with a friendly team, with regular social nights and parties
- Generous employee benefits such as cheap gym membership, cycle to work scheme and free breakfast
This agency is the place to join for a many different reasons; they are expansive, innovative and in a massive stage of development due to the great funding and prospects they have. They have first class employee benefits, an exciting and energetic culture, not to mention a meticulously planned growth strategy and funding to match. With a fun and quirky office based in Central London, and plans in place for large growth in 2018 there aren’t many better places to be right now.
Contact Sam Long for more details on this exciting opportunity