One of Europe’s leading automotive brands are looking to expand their SEO teams at a variety of levels, notably they’re looking to hire a specialist at the Senior Executive level. This is a great opportunity for an Exec to take a step up into a more senior role to work closely with the Account Manager across strategy and implementation. You’ll also be given the chance to step into a more managerial position, by leading more junior members of the team.
- Be responsible for the development of key SEO strategies for a high-profile luxury automotive brand
- Work closely with other team members to implement/execute strategies across SEO and Content marketing
- Create first class relationships with the client point of contact, also ensuring visibility of other relevant challenges
- Strong understanding of tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, MajesticSEO, SearchMetrics, Pi DataMetrics and BrightEdge
- At least a years’ experience of line-managing a team of content and SEO specialists, ideally within an agency, SEO or content-focused environment
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a fast-paced agency with enterprise-level clients
Perks of the Job
- Help with careers management and planning for the future
- Access to an extensive and award-winning training catalogue
- Want to work from home? Flexi-hours!
- Extra day’s holiday for every year served – loyalty counts
- Free food, drinks, snacks and sweets
These guys are one of the UK’s most impressive young agencies. Going from strength to strength over the past few years, they’ve managed to achieve massive growth scaling from a handful to over 120 staff globally. With dedicated teams across Search, Social, Content, SEO and Analytics, these guys offer a genuinely integrated performance marketing strategy.
Contact Dan Phillips for more details on this exciting opportunity