Are you an enthusiastic, dynamic and creative individual looking for your next move in Search Engine Optimisation? If so, we’ve got a great opportunity for an SEO Account Manager to join an exciting performance marketing agency in London, working on leading, mainstream brands. In this role you’ll be expected to lead SEO campaigns for the current crop of esteemed retail clients, adopting innovative technologies and methodologies to remain cutting edge.
- Executing all aspects of on and off-site SEO
- Deliver consistently high-quality outputs i.e. content strategies, technical audits, proposals, presentations and reports
- Sell new ideas, strategies and recommendation to top tier clients
- Manage, mentor and critique team members to ensure high levels of efficiency
- Understanding of tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, MajesticSEO, SearchMetrics, Pi DataMetrics and BrightEdge
- At least a years’ experience of line-managing a team of content and SEO specialists, ideally within an agency, SEO or content-focused environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced agency with enterprise-level clients
Perks of the Job
- Help with careers management and planning for the future
- Access to an extensive and award-winning training catalogue
- Want to work from home? Flexi-hours!
- Extra day’s holiday for every year served – loyalty counts
- Free food, drinks, snacks and sweets
These guys are one of the UK’s most impressive young agencies. Going from strength to strength over the past few years, they’ve managed to achieve massive growth scaling from a handful to over 120 staff globally. With dedicated teams across Search, Social, Content, SEO and Analytics, these guys offer a genuinely integrated performance marketing strategy and are an excellent platform for you to develop your platform.
Contact Georgie Robe for more details on this exciting opportunity