Heavily experienced in SEO? Keen to work with international gaming and travel clients?
This independent search marketing agency is looking for someone to join their team as an SEO Director.
- Leading a team of SEO Account Managers, Executives and other team members
- Act as an ambassador for the agency
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Well versed with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, Majestic and Ahrefs
- Be able to complete in depth audits on sites on a Technical SEO basis
- Understand and make with onsite and offsite SEO improvements
- Experience managing/leading SEO campaigns for well-known brands
Perks of the Job
- 25 days’ leave a year + bank holidays
- Work flexible hours including two work-from-home days per month
- Monthly company events and plenty of time at the pub after hours
- The opportunity to travel with clients in across Europe and North America
Founded 10 years ago, with a team of 4 has grown rapidly to a team of over 30 as of last year. Their employee head-count is not the only aspect of the company that has grown, their impressive clientele has also grown internationally. These guys are becoming one of the biggest independent agencies in their industry and are just going to become more successful.
Contact Lizzie Fitzgerald for more details on this exciting opportunity