Our client, a global performance media agency, are looking to bring on board a Senior Paid Media Director to lead all performance marketing activity for a well known international technology brand. On top of managing a department, this role will see you leading and defining the global strategy across PPC/Paid Search, Paid Social and Display/Programmatic, for one of the agencies largest accounts. Expect to be responsible for a £MM budget!
- Advise and oversee the performance/biddable media strategies (Social, PPC/Paid Search and Display/Programmatic) for a global technology brand
- Be heavily involved in the production of both brand and direct response media campaigns, and ensuring the two compliment each other
- Creating, devising and coordinating relevant biddable projects in line with client needs and requirements
- Be aware of all the latest trends and innovations in the digital space, and how this could improve or affect future campaigns
- Act as an agency evangelist, promoting the high quality work the digital teams create
- Be the key point of contact for the client for UK and Global stakeholders
- Have previous experience of managing and leading digital campaigns in an agency environment (Ideal)
Perks of the Job
- The chance to become a senior figure in a global media powerhouse
- Access to all the best performance, social and search technologies in the industry
- Opportunity to invest in company shares
- Excellent social environment with regular socials & on-site bar
Become part of one of the largest and most dynamic performance media agencies in the world, where you can enjoy unrivalled access to top business owners. The agency are famed for their industry-leading leadership and personal development schemes, meaning all their global employees are greatly looked after in terms of career progression and their social wellbeing.Their huge and impressive client list continues to grow year on year.
Contact Georgie Robe for more details on this exciting opportunity