Are you a maths/number whizz? Do you love all things data? Can you apply creative thinking to data? One of the capital’s fastest-growing independent agencies are looking for a Senior Data Strategist to join the team. By providing data analysis and insights, you will ensure the agency to continue to create strategic – and unique – creative content campaigns.
- Collect and analyse data, that can be used to build effective creative strategies
- Be the go-to-person within the agency for everything data related
- Use your strong knowledge of both paid and organic media to analyse the agency’s performance marketing offering, before offering advice for improvements
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of data availability for both client and internal use (e.g. sales data, web analytics, CRM lists, 3rd party, brand panel data etc.)
- Define the potential for data in pursuit of insight, execution and evaluation, articulate and then engage with account teams and client to develop, agree and gain commitment to a business case for using data this way
- Perform data research and analysis and translate findings into insights for client presentations, creative and publishing strategies
- Contribute to integrated marketing strategies by analysing and reporting on performance of digital channels
- Experience using several data & web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Sprinklr, Sysomos and Facebook Analytics
- 6-8 years agency experience, working within both data analytics & digital marketing
Perks of the Job
- Work alongside creative industry heavyweights
- Close-knit, friendly agency culture
- Regular team lunches
- Generous employee perks such as season ticket loans & flexi-hours
Our client are a young & vibrant content agency, founded by some of the creative world’s most respected individuals. Their ever-growing client list includes and iconic British food & drink brands, an pioneering tech giant and one of the world’s biggest & most successful social media platforms.
With offices based in one of London’s most iconic streets, it’s both an excellent location to both work & socialise.
Contact Pardeep Thandi for more details on this exciting opportunity