An exciting and ambitious role has opened on the Digital team at a creatively-led, strategically driven agency. They specialise across PR, digital and social media, influencer marketing, events and experiential, Working across retail, fashion restaurants and automotive sectors. My client are looking for a Senior Account Manager who is an innovative and creative thinker, with excellent approach to client and team management, and keen to get stuck in and take the lead on some truly creative and insight-led campaigns.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of digital & social campaigns
- Management of the junior members of the team, particularly in content and campaign planning and community management
- Able to provide accurate market insights and performance analysis to clients and new prospects
- Able to use research and analytics tools such as – influencer mapping, buzz monitoring and CMS platform
- Contributing effectively to new business pitches by identifying areas of opportunity in digital and social
- Excellent project management & client services skills are required
- You will need around 4 years agency experience, working on multiple accounts
- Practical experience of influencer mapping and marketing is essential, along with a sound knowledge of paid social and online media
Perks of the Job
- First Friday of every month everyone can leave the office at 3pm
- Work laptop & phone provided
- Free evening meals if you work late
My client is an award-winning communications agency based in central London, high-end creativity their culture is best described as progressive, collaborative and non-hierarchical. With the chance to work across some of the biggest brands on the market you can get stuck in with all aspects of social and creative. They Believe that their employees are just as important as their clients.
Contact Kylie Berry for more details on this exciting opportunity