A creative and ambitious role has opened within the Lifestyle Team at an award winning agency. My client are looking for a PR Account Manager to work on international clients within the lifestyle sector. Excellent client and team management is key, as well a as a forward thinking individual keen to hit the ground running on exciting and innovative campaigns.
- In charge of planning and execution of PR programmes, events and functions while reporting to Account Director
- Effective management of budgets and projects, as well as liaising with suppliers
- Writing news releases, features and briefing sheets, organising interviews, liaising with key press members
- Identifying and maximising new growth opportunities for clients, while monitoring current client media and coverage
- Identifying new business opportunities and contributing to preparing proposals and, where appropriate, taking part in new business presentations
- Be a motivational leader to junior team members
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a consumer PR role
Perks of the Job
- Excellent professional development & personal wellbeing sessions
- Annual company holiday
- Frequent staff socials & sports clubs
A central London based agency known for their famous, award winning campaigns. Their strategies aim to make their brands known. This agency works on global clients within the food, drink and lifestyle sectors as well as clients on the corporate B2B side. They have a strong team of highly valued creative individuals working within PR, Digital, Brand and Social Media functions.
Contact Kendal Jay for more details on this exciting opportunity