Are you an experienced Paid Search pro, looking for a client-side role? An international price comparison website is looking for a PPC Manager to join the marketing team. Combining your paid search expertise with knowledge of Google Display Network and Paid Social, you’ll be managing the creation and execution of campaigns, with customer acquisition & retention the ultimate goal!
- Devise, execute and manage innovative & effective PPC & paid social campaigns
- Line manage a team of junior paid media executives & assistants
- Work closely with both external and internal senior stakeholders to produce the best possible paid search strategy for the business
- Proficient in a variety of paid search/digital marketing tools such as Google AdWords, GDN, Omniture, Kenshoo & Acquisio
- Experience running social advertising campaigns on a range of platforms such as Facebook Ads & Twitter Ads is essential
- You will have at least 3 years PPC experience, preferably within an online/tech environment
- Be a self-starter, and confident in your ability to manage projects and guide others
Perks of the Job
- Large, modern offices based in an ideal Central location
- Fantastic employee perks such as season ticket loans & childcare vouchers
- Fun working environment including a company football team & a PS4 in the office
- Your birthday off work!
Since launching over a decade ago, our client are one of the largest & most-trusted names in the saturated world of price comparison sites. They operate across several European markets, and have helped millions of customers find the cheapest deals & purchases possible. If you’re looking for a fun-filled, vibrant office with excellent training & employee benefits – look no further!
Contact Georgie Robe for more details on this exciting opportunity