An award-winning creative integrated comms agency are looking for a Senior Content and Community Manager to join their team of passionate and friendly individuals. The ideal candidate will have good experience in the community management and be able to work across all social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. In addition to this experience you would also have multiple social industry qualifications and a strong interest in the entertainment sector.
- Monitoring the activity of the brands’ community, including responding to their questions, engaging with them and supporting their customer service needs
- Both proactively and re-actively engaging with fans and followers of the client’s brand, knowing how to tailor content to them and react to their response
- Working across multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and Pinterest
- Creating both long and short forms of copy, each with a unique tone of voice
- Using social listening/social media monitoring tools and website analytics packages to compile monthly reports on social media activity and performance for a range of clients
Perks of the Job
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas and New Years
- Regular social events hosted
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- Rewards programme based on dedication and standard of work
An thriving agency, passionate about delivering their services across the social, PR and digital industries. Offering award-winning services including, content creation, event management, social media management, communications, brand and digital strategy and public relations among others – they work with top quality well established and well known brands!
Contact Kendal Jay for more details on this exciting opportunity