Here’s an excellent client-side opportunity, that will see you working within one of the world’s largest and best-loved travel websites. Combining both your content creation and community management skills, you will be responsible for the brand’s social media presence, on a global scale. Whilst of course social media management experience is required, a love for travel is essential too!
- Build and follow a content calendar for the brand’s global Facebook page, Twitter account and Instagram profile
- Create creative, effective content to be published across various channels
- Use social media analytics and listening tools such as Hootsuite, Linkfluence, Sprout Social and Crimson Hexagon, to monitor campaign success and response
- Engage with the brand’s large online communities, including answering queries and resolving issues
- The ability to speak another European language fluently is highly desirable
- Previous experience of executing social media campaigns across the EMEA markets is essential
Perks of the Job
- The opportunity to join one of the world’s best loved travel websites
- Various healthcare perks
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent work/home life balance
- Cheap holidays & hotel discounts
- On site bar
Our client are the go-to-guys in the online travel industry. Chances are, if you’ve booked a summer holiday or city break online, you’ve seen these guys! They offer an excellent array of employee perks, but are perhaps most proud of their fantastic company culture – offering both excellent professional training and personal wellbeing programmes to ensure a vital work/home balance.
Contact Kylie Berry for more details on this exciting opportunity