One of the UK’s biggest energy drink brands are looking for a Digital manager to execute their
Programmatic Display / Paid Social strategy. You’ll be joining one of the best marketing teams on the planet, with an already established online presence. Further to this, you’ll get the opportunity to coordinate strategy across a variety of Paid Media channels including Direct Display, Programmatic, Video and Social.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Digital marketing with a focus across Programmatic, Search, Social and Display
- Take responsibility for creating, running and implementing Paid Media / Programmatic campaigns across the UK markets for a leading refreshment brand
- Show an excellent knowledge of both DR/Branded campaigns across Programmatic / Display
- Be responsible for the development and management/coordination of a Digital team with
- Strong knowledge of a variety of core Display/Search/Social tools including Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook PowerEditor, DBM, DCM, AdForm, MediaMath, etc…
- Be responsible for leading client relations to ensure an integrated, holistic approach to thiscompanies marketing proposition
Perks of the Job
- Industry leading on-site training
- Private healthcare
- Season-ticket loan
- Regular company socials
- Birthday off
All the way back in the 90’s, these guys were an American based brand with an ambition to conquer Europe and more specifically the UK market. Looking on 20 years later, it’s safe to say these guys have been successful in the conquest. Now, in an ever-evolving marketing, these guys have pioneered marketing for food and drink brands. Further to this, they’ve been responsible for some of the most recognisable brand partnerships of all time.
Contact Dan Phillips for more details on this exciting opportunity