An exciting role has opened within a leading PR Top 150 agency! My client is looking for a dedicated and experienced PR Account Manager to manage well established, global design driven clients. Excellent organisational skills plus client and team management experience is key, as well as proactive thinking and a drive to plan and execute amazing client campaigns. This role is media relations focused, with creative strategy for organic growth and events.
- Trend research relevant to clients
- Maintain strong working relationships with clients and key press (senior editors and journalists)
- Innovation strategy, media plan curation and strong team management – training junior team members while supporting directors.
- Must attend exhibitions and events to gain marketing knowledge and intelligence
- Experience with global brands, consumer, retail, travel and design
- Identifying and maximising new growth opportunities for clients, while monitoring current client media and coverage
- Identifying new business opportunities and contributing to preparing proposals and, where appropriate, taking part in new business presentations
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a consumer PR role
Perks of the Job
- Join an international PR firm with multiple global offices
- Dynamic & fast-growing team
- Chance to attend frequent industry events e.g, award ceremonies, press nights
An international agency specialising in design, retail and travel clients with a presence in the UK and US. Working with a strong integrated approach, creatively driven to implement innovative PR campaigns and events. They have a very strong and dedicated team of highly forward thinking individuals as part of a global network working on loyal brands.
Contact Kendal Adebowale for more details on this exciting opportunity