Product Analyst – Top 5 Social Media Network – £50,000-£60,000
Salary: up to £60,000
Location: Central London
The Product Analyst role offers an excellent opportunity for a data driven and analytically astute individual to play a key role in supporting the Chief Product Officer with managing the business’ vast amount of data. The role will initially focus on analysing large amounts of user and site data in order to provide meaningful insights and recommendations to further improve the site and better identify growth opportunities.
You will be
- Become the ‘go-to’ analytics and data expert within the business using a range of analytical and query tools (Excel, SPSS, SAS, MySQL / SQL)
- Liaise with various departments (revenue, product) to collate, analyse and present findings to the senior management team
- Collaborate with various internal departments to identify and create new product and data storage initiatives
- Possess strong data handling and database skills (SQL/MySQL)
You will receive
- Excellent training & career development including subsidised database and data training courses
- Comprehensive benefits package including private healthcare, dental & pension scheme
- Regular company outings and socials
- Exposure to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
They are a young and vibrant Social Media Network that has done a phenomenal job in carving out a niche in a market traditionally dominated by Facebook. With an increasing growing global presence, a recently launched advertising campaign and with over 150million users and counting, these guys are well positioned for further growth and success!
To find out full details on this exciting opportunity, reach Sam on 020 8466 3612 / email@example.com, or fill in the form below and we’ll contact you.